In one or two (1-2) pages (excluding attached artifacts), complete the following:
- From the Blog activity, analyze the fundamental obstacles and opportunities for the potential implementation of your improved course of action. Next, suggest the main ways in which you might address the obstacles you have analyzed.
- Incorporate pertinent knowledge that you obtained from your previous M.Ed. Program coursework by referring to at least three (3) previously studied theorists and / or research studies to support your analysis.
- Discuss one to three (1-3) pieces of evidence / artifacts from your previous coursework to support your analysis. Attach your chosen previous assignment(s) as pieces of evidence / artifact(s) to your journal entry in your Optimal Resume e-Portfolio. Identify the ID and title (for example: EDU599 – Education Capstone) of the courses for which you had produced the assignment(s).
Note: If you do not have an artifact, attach the description(s) of your chosen previous assignment(s). Artifacts do not count as part of the 1-2 page length requirement.
- From the Blog activity, evaluate the usefulness of the reflective conversation for analytical thinking and problem solving. Suggest key measures that you would take in order to make the reflective conversation a more effective and meaningful tool. Justify your response.
- Upload the journal entry and the attachments to your Optimal Resume portfolio.
- Copy and paste your portfolio’s URL into the comment box of Journey Entry 5 to submit the assignment to Blackboard.