Each individual team member will turn in a personal reflection paper (one per person NOT one per team),
2-3 pages in length, discussing what they learned about themselves while working on their team project.
The reflection paper should incorporate the following components:
1) What you learned about yourself
2) Application of two class theories to what you learned (make sure to explain in your own words, cite in proper APA format (see Purdue online writing lab for help), and apply the theory appropriately).
3) What you would do differently (if anything) if you had the chance to do it again and why
The format of the paper should be:
2) 12 point, Times Roman font
3) 1 inch margins all the way around
4) Reference page of sources cited
The grading rubric is as follows:
Did you properly explain the theories? (4 points)
Did you appropriately apply the theories (i.e., demonstrating an accurate understanding of the theory)? (4 points)
Did you cite the theory in the paper (in-text citations) using proper APA (See Online Writing Lab Purdue-OWL)? (3 points)
Did you provide an APA style reference page of sources cited and do the sources match what is cited in the paper? (4 points).
Did you discuss what you learned about yourself? (2 points)
Did you address what you would do differently and why? (2 points)
Is the paper formatted correctly (double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman Font, 1 inch margins? (4 points)
Is your paper organized and written clearly, easy to read and understand, free of grammar and sentence structure errors, and typos? (4 points)
Does the paper contain rich insights gained from the writer’s personal experience or is it simply a commonplace description of what the writer did? (3 points).