- First, read this article: Nissan To Produce New Crossover Based On Kicks Concept. Also review “Establishment of the ‘Nissan Way’” (Figure 3, within Chapter 11, Section 4.2.3 in your textbook).
- Then, compare the “Nissan Way” organizational culture with the Brazilian jeitinho cultural trait as discussed in our Module Three reading.
- Now consider both of these cultural concepts working in tandem with each other. Identify one Nissan Way value and one jeitinho value that you believe would work well together. Also select one Nissan Way value and one jeitinho value that you believe could create dissonance or organizational conflict.
- Note that this is a challenge that Nissan currently faces, as in 2016, Nissan announced that it would begin producing a new crossover that will be sold globally, starting with Latin American markets.
- Following an investment of $192 million (U.S. dollars), the Nissan Kicks will be produced at Nissan’s Resende Industrial Complex in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The facility was inaugurated in 2014 and currently produces compact vehicles March and Versa. After the start of production, Nissan expects to hire 600 new employees.
- For additional details, please refer to the Journal Guidelines and Rubric document.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Customnursingwriters.org is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
Custom Nursing Writers | 3231 South King Boulevard Suite 315 Us
Phone: +1 (209) 440 5621| Email: email@example.com
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.