Need high quality work, need to do all the requirement. 90% of this grade for this project is based on completeness: did you complete all the sections, answer all the relevant questions, and include all the visuals required? The other 10% will be based on “style.” You can get style points for overall presentation, the look of your visuals, for the quality of your writing, or anything else that makes your . You will not gain points for length. If you can say something succinctly and completely, say it succinctly.

The writing instruction is post in the attached file, please check, need to complete all these sections. Total 14 sections, detailed information is in the attached file. I also post 3 example essay, please check. In this essay, my choose city is Manchester!!!! Don’t write other city, only use Manchester.

Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code "Newclient" for a 15% Discount!

NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.