1. The view in which the basing relationship between beliefs is deductive:
2. According to externalism one must be aware of whether his cognitive processes are functioning properly or not.
3. The doxastic assumption is:
4. The areas on knowledge that Descartes doubted include: Knowledge based on intuition
5. Christopher Columbus was convinced that he discovered a route to the East Indies because it lined up with his maps and the current beliefs of his day. However, he was wrong. This example demonstrates a problem with: