Submit a draft quantitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that includes the following:
- Problem Statement (not to exceed 150 words)
- Purpose Statement (not to exceed 200 words)
- Nature of the Study (not to exceed 1 page)
- Research Question(s) and Hypotheses (20 words max per item)
- Theoretical Framework (not to exceed 1 page)
- References page
To prepare for this Assignment, review pages 13–16 in the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide, as well as Sections 1.4, 1.6, and 1.7 of the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for details on requirements for a Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, Research Question(s), and Hypotheses for a quantitative study. You should also review Appendix B, “Quantitative Primer” in the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for comprehensive details on ensuring accurate quantitative research design.