Submit a draft qualitative Doctoral Study Prospectus that includes the following:
- Problem Statement (not to exceed 150 words)
- Purpose Statement (not to exceed 200 words)
- Nature of the Study (not to exceed 1 page)
- Research Question(s) (20 words max per item) and Interview Questions (may include up to 6 to 10 questions depending on the type of study)
- Conceptual Framework (not to exceed 1 page)
- References page
To prepare for this Assignment, review pages 13–16 in the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide, as well as Sections 1.4, 1.8, 1.9, and 1.10 of the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for details on requirements for a Problem Statement, Purpose Statement, Nature of the Study, Research Question(s), Interview Questions, and Conceptual Framework for a qualitative study.
Please refer to the DBA Doctoral Study Prospectus Guide and the Doctoral Study Rubric and Research Handbook for more specific information about the length/requirements for each component in the Doctoral Study Prospectus.