For each of the following 4 questions, in 100â€“200 words per question, explain if you agree or disagree with the statement and why. Use outside references to validate your claim.
- When performing a feasibility analysis, is it necessary to decompose large systems into layers before proceeding with a new system design or reengineer effort?
- Should a system architecture effort be mostly centered on the hardware platforms in play at an organization?
- When tasked with designing a new system, is it necessary that all systems that interface with the target system also be upgraded to the current technology to be used? Think version levels (e.g., operating system, hardware, applications like Java).
- Can a new system design be pursued while excluding any of the following considerations?
- Technical staff competence and expertise
- Workforce training
Please explain your opinion for each area.