Develop a minimum of 700-word section for your business model and strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your objectives, measures, and targets.
- Identify marketing and information technology as part of the strategies and tactics section of the business plan.
- Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
- Determine the best possible options for evaluating the strategic plan.
- Explain the ethical issues faced by the organization, summarize the legal and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and then summarize the organization’s corporate social responsibility.
- Show, in this section, the possible implications of the triple bottom line (people, planet, profit) on the strategic plan and its implementation.
Prepare a minimum 350-word executive summary defining the new division of existing business. Share your Vision, Mission, final business model, and value proposition, and list your key assumptions, risks, and change management issues. Quantify the growth and profit opportunity and planned impact on various stakeholders.
Note: Any investor should be eager to meet with you after reading your executive summary.
Use the Strategic Planning Outline as a guide, and combine Parts 1, 2, and 3 of your completed business model strategic plan with your Final Business Plan Model assignment and Executive Summary. This includes the Business Model, Vision, Mission, Values, SWOTT Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis, and Balanced Scorecard and Communication Plan from prior weeks. Your consolidated final strategic plan should be a minimum of 4,200 words in length.
Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
We are taking all of our essays and putting them together. So it’ll look similar to:
Table of Contents
Executive Summary (New and to be completed this week)
Strategic Plan Part 1 (aka week one’s individual assignment)
Strategic Plan Part 2 (aka week two’s individual assignment)
Strategic Plan Part 3 (aka week three’s individual assignment)
Strategies and Tactics Section (New and to be completed this week)
Conclusion (for the entire collaboration of the essays; what was discussed, learned, and expected from this entire essay. New and to be completed this week)
Reference Page (includes ALL of the citations from ALL of the essays together)
Tables (Week three and four’s essays had tables – the external forces, internal forces, and SWOTT analysis – this is where all of them go. A new page for each table, each table labeled as Table 1, Table 2, and Table 3, and a brief title for each. I.e. Table 2 – next line – Internal Forces Table)