You will create this assignment following the Assignment Detail instructions below. This assignment will be submitted in the Unit 3 – Submission Assignment lesson in intellipath.
Review the tutorial titled How to Submit the Intellipath Submission Assignment.
Please submit your work to this week’s Intellipath Unit Submission lesson. Click the Upload button within the submission lesson to access the submission area. Click the Select File button to upload your document, and then click “OK” to finish.
You are almost finished with your degree; you expect to graduate within a few months. It is time to start searching for a job, and that means you need a resume. In this course thus far, you should have learned that there are three types of resumes you can use: Functional, chronological, and hybrid.
Using the career path created in the Unit 1 assignment, complete the following activities:
- Go back through your last 5 years of experience. Think about the following:
- The places you have worked
- The organizations you have participated in
- The educational experiences you have had
- Create a resume using this information in each of the following types:
- Submit all 3 resumes in 1 Microsoft Word document file.
Grading CriteriaPercentageDeliverable requirements addressed; understanding of material and writer’s message and intent are clear
- Creation of a functional resume
- Creation of a chronological resume
- Creation of a hybrid resume
Critical thinking: Position is well-justified; logical flow; supported with examples
Structure: The resumes are presented in a style appropriate to the type of resume
Mechanical: No spelling, grammatical, or punctuation errors
If you are planning to repurpose an assignment or submit one you have used before, please let your instructor know. If an instructor is not made aware of work being repurposed or reused, he or she will treat the assignment as a plagiarized task and reserves the right to post an F grade and submit a task for review to administration until proof of originality is provided. Click here for more information.
The following are some tips if you have problems submitting your assignment:
- Resave in the proper format per the Assignment Detail instructions, and resubmit.
- Submit with a different Web browser.
- Submit from a different computer.
- Call Technical Support at 877-221-5800, Menu Option 2. They are open 24/7.
- If you are still having difficulties after trying steps 1–4, please contact your course instructor.
Make sure you submit this assignment by the listed due date. Late deductions will apply for this assignment as follows:
- Assignments submitted within 7 calendar days after the stated due date: 10% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 8–14 calendar days after the stated due date: 20% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 15–21 calendar days after the stated due date: 30% penalty of total assignment points.
- Assignments submitted 22–28 calendar days after the stated due date: 40% penalty of total assignment points.
- No assignments, including late assignments, will be accepted after the end of the course unless an approved Incomplete has been granted.
There is no additional information to display at this time.