There are multiple parts to this assignment. You will work on components of this assignment in Weeks 3, 4 and 5 using the provided Summative Template. Please be sure to review the template completely, as well the due dates, to ensure that you are addressing your supervisors request in a timely manner. Parts of the assignment described below correspond to sections in the template. See a completed Summative Template with Flyer example.
Part 1A: Workshop Details
Use the Summative Template, and fill out this section due in Week 3. Determine the name and the objective of your workshop. Be sure to create a title that will be enticing as well as meet the needs of your specific audience. Your title should reflect the workshop content, so you are sure to address your targeted audience. Using your field of study (BACD, BACS, BAECDDI, BAECE, BAECEA, BAES, BAELLS, BAID, BALS), determine the objective of the workshop. Your supervisor requests that you support your workshop topic with a relevant theory based on your field of study. You will research major theories in your field of study and include how your chosen theory supports your content choice. You will post the workshop details in the Week 4 discussion next week. Your supervisor (instructor) will include instructive feedback for you to make changes before the final submission. You will incorporate these suggestions into your final draft due in Week 5.
- Workshop Title (Your title should convey the objective of the Workshop. If it does not include 2-3 sentences explaining it.)
- Explanation of Workshop (This should be at least one paragraph.)
- Workshop Objective/Purpose (This should be at least one paragraph.)
- Description of your target audience (program specific) (This should be at 2-3 sentences.)
- An explanation of theory that supports your workshop content.
- ( This should be 2 paragraphs. You must include at least one reference to support your explanation.)
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
I’m Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood