Write a 350- to 700-word journal entry in the narrative style.
Describe the flow of information in your company, or in a company at which you have been employed. In your journal, discuss the following:
- The intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, organizational, and intercultural levels of communication within your company
- How information travels up, down, and across your organization, and how it relates to the basic communications model
- The functions of the Y hierarchy of managerial communications. Does it apply to your organization’s communication hierarchy?
- A comparison of at least three managerial communication approaches you have observed in your organization
- At least three potential barriers to effective communications that exist in your company