Marketing is more than advertising. It refers to delivering value and benefits by creating products and services that will meet the needs and wants of customers. Another important component of marketing involves delivering the products at a price the consumer is willing to pay and making the products available in places where they are willing and able to buy them. A marketing vehicle is a specific tool that is used to deliver an advertisement to an intended audience.
For this week’s discussion, please respond to the following:
1. Identify the marketing vehicles you will use at your NAB Company. Describe each method of advertisement and explain why it is a good tool to reach your target market.
· Check out Chapter 10: Marketing Strategy to learn more.
· You will use this week’s information in Assignment 2 – Question 4.
To help you get started see the example
To address this week’s discussion, first list all the marketing vehicles (ways to promote your product) you will use to reach your customers, then briefly describe each, clarifying why the tool was chosen and why it is a good way to reach your target market. Number these or use subheadings for each.
- If you advertise, where
- If you do promotions, describe how
- If you send a newsletter, to what mailing list
- If you are doing trade shows, which one and how frequently
- If you are advertising on TV, which channels and how often.
· Check Chapter 10 for information on marketing strategy and pages 162 and 163 for a description of marketing vehicles (see attachment) you can use to promote your product.