Access the link below and read the article by Phil Rabinowitz.
- Identifying and Analyzing Stakeholders and Their Interests (Community Tool Box: http://ctb.ku.edu/ (Click on “About the Toolbox; How To Use the Toolbox”)
- Link(s): https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/participation/encouraging-involvement/identify-stakeholders/main
- Compare/contrast the community in which your school resides to the analysis presented in this article.
- For example, who are the “high influence/low interest” stakeholders in your community?
- How can you ensure that you will be able to adequately communicate with each of the four groups of stakeholders on the quadrant in this article?
Your initial responses are due by 11:55 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday and should be between 200-250 words. The initial posting should be a statement of your point of view on the question, supported by the required readings.
Attached you will find additional information to kinda give you a background on the community in which the school resides and a sense of community itself. And if one to receive bid please feel free to contact me via chat about the assignment if you encounter questions as you proceed to complete assignment.