This is Part 1 of a three-part assignment that organizes the creation and planning of an eight-hour (whole-day) workshop to orient educators, school leaders, and/or community members about the importance of global education in your area. You are the subject matter expert in this specific discipline who has conducted the research and attended formal training to enhance the school environment to more openly embrace the concept of global education. Keep in mind that the workshop you prepare may be pivotal in the adoption of global education in your work environment.
For Part 1, write a 4-6 page paper in which you:
1. State the title and learning outcomes of the workshop.
2. Determine the rationale for specific audience, context, and discipline.
3. Propose a global education model for the workshop.
4. Plan a draft outline and sequence of the workshop.
5. Research three (3) available models and examples of global education.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.