Do a search for crowdfunding in the Strayer library from the last two years and skim the topics that return on the search.
- Select a topic from your search and at least two peer-reviewed articles on your subject.
- Check the Peer Reviewed box on the left side of the search results to ensure your article is peer reviewed.
Next, navigate to a business news website, such as Bloomberg, CNBC, or Marketplace, among others. Locate at least one article within the past 12 months related to crowdfunding on your research topic.
Write a 900-1200 word paper on your crowdfunding topic using your articles as research.
- Include a concise summary of each article.
- Explain if the writer of the business news article either supports or contradicts what the peer-reviewed articles are saying about your topic.
- Based on your research, how do you think crowdfunding will affect traditional capital fundraising?