Find and watch a teaching segment that is no longer than 10 minutes and analyze it from the lens of social justice education. You may choose your specific focus within the domain of social justice education. You will end up with two perspectives, each about 200 words. (400 words total)
To avoid rewrite and receive good review, your post must:
- Consider the question of how educators can create classroom environments that address issues of equity.
- Explicitly mention Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 from attached reading.
- Make connections between your chosen video and the readings for that topic.
- Does NOT simply summarize the readings or video.
- Includes a reference to your chosen video in your post. Two resources are the Teaching Channel: https://www.teachingchannel.org/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and Edutopia: https://www.edutopia.org/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..