https://customnursingwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo4-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://customnursingwriters.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/logo4-300x75.png admin2019-10-22 20:53:552019-10-22 20:53:55Explain the reasons for regulatory control over financial markets.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Assignment Content —See attachment
This assignment allows students to provide practical business strategies.
Review the Week 4 Case Study.
Summarize the following in 2 to 3 pages:
- Discuss issues raised concerning Sanders’ approach in connection with the sale to Brown and Massey.
- Include some of the other options that Sanders may have considered other than the $2,000,000 cash price.
- Explain the reasons for regulatory control over financial markets.
- Let’s assume Colonel Sanders obtained a six-month loan of $150,000 Canadian dollars from an American bank to finance the acquisition of a building for another Canadian franchise in Quebec province. The loan will be repaid in Canadian dollars. At the time of the loan, the spot exchange rate was U.S. $0.8995/Canadian dollar and the Canadian currency was selling at a discount in the forward market. The contract after six months (face value = C$150,000 per contract) was quoted at U.S. $0.8930/Canadian dollar.
- Explain how the American bank could lose on this transaction assuming no hedging.
- Assume the bank does hedge with the forward contract, what is the maximum amount it can lose?
- Format your paper to current APA standards.
Submit the assignment.