IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. If any of the assumptions underlying the t test are violated to a modest extent,
2. Descriptive research can focus on depicting
3. A casual-comparative design seeks to find relationships between independent and dependent variables
4. Analysis of covariance is the preferred test rather than analysis of variance when
5. A nonparametric test of significance should be considered whenever
6. Use of the t test for a single mean requires
7. A descriptive research study would be likely to report all but which of the following types of scores or
8. In causal-comparative research, matching is used to
9. Which statistical test is considered a parametric test?
10. Longitudinal research designs are particularly useful for studying
11. If a researcher studies the same population over time by repeatedly contacting the same sample of
individuals, the researcher is conducting a _________ study.
12. In conducting a MANOVA on a cluster of five related variables, a researcher obtains an F value that is significant at the .01 level. What is the next step that should be taken in analyzing the data?
13. Chi-square should be used when data are in the form of
14. The Mann-Whitney U test, the Wilcoxon signed rank test, and the Kruskal-Wallis test
15. The best way to select two groups for comparison in a causal-comparative research study so that they are highly different on the presumed causal variable is
16. Compared to parametric statistics, nonparametric statistics
17. Compared with a longitudinal study, an important advantage of a cross-sectional study is that
18. After the researchers have selected a group having the characteristic they wish to study in a causal comparative design, the next logical step is to
19. Analysis of variance focuses on the
20. The t-statistic is computed to determine
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: