200 words response
As you learned in the What is Collaboration? discussion forum, there are a variety of ways that you can collaborate with colleagues, children, and their families. Equally important to understanding the different methods for collaborating is understanding your own strengths and weaknesses when working to support diverse learners in inclusive settings. In this discussion forum you will have the chance to evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses related to communication.
To prepare for this discussion,
- Please refer to the Week Two Guidance for further tips and examples that will support your success on this discussion.
- Complete the Office of Recreational Services Communication Style Quiz (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Read Are you talkin’ to me? (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
In your post,
- Place your main communication style (Demonstrator, Assertor, Contemplator, or Narrator) in the subject line of your post.
- Summarize your results from completing the Office of Recreational Services Communication Style Quiz. In your summary, make sure to include what you have learned about yourself from completing the quiz.
- Explain, based on your quiz, what are two things that come easy for you when communicating and what are two things that are more difficult.
- Discuss what you can do tomorrow to enhance the areas of communication that are more challenging for you.